Terms & Conditions
Currently, iTools is a desktop based program, which can only be installed & used on your computer instead of iOS devices directly. But it can help you manage unlimited iOS devices, like iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Thus, please download iTools on your computer firstly and then use it to manage & backup your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
What to do if iTools fails to detect your iOS device?
We receive some feedback from our customers about iTools failing to detect their iOS devices issue. This error can be caused by the following reasons:
1. iTunes is not installed properly or initialized properly.
2. You do not install the latest version of iTools.
3. The anti virus software is running and blocking the connection.
4. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
- Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
2. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. Please download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer to check whether iTunes can detect your iOS
devices or not: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download
3. Please check whether you are using the latest version of iTools. If not, please download it from our website:
4. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
5. Please close anti virus software temporally.
If problem persists, please send a log file to Support Team for further diagnosis.