Need further help? Please click to Contact Us.CONTACT US
Is it secure to purchase via your website?
Yes, it is 100% safe to purchase software via our website. All our purchased platforms will ensure that your transaction will be secured.
What is our upgrade policy?
We provide lifetime & free upgrades for our purchased customers. If the upgrade requires new license code, please contact our Support Team and provide your order info.
Can I evaluate before purchasing?
Yes, we provide trial version for all products with very few functional differences from the full version.
How do I know whether my order is processed successfully?
Generally you'll receive the order confirmation e-mail within one hour after the order processed successfully. We recommend you check the SPAM/Junk folder. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches etc.
If you do not receive the registration e-mail after several hours, please contact our support team at support#thinkskysoft.com (replace # with @), and attach your order information. we will reply within 48 hours.
Can I cancel my order after placing it?
Please kindly understand that order cancellation is not supported once the order is processed successfully. There are accepted circumstances that refunds will be approved, please refer to our refund policy.
Why was I charged more than the price listed on the website?
We only charge the price as list on the website. For the extra part, it might be the tax or Download Protection (Extended Download Service). EDS is a service provided and charged by the payment platform separately, which lets you store your software download on a secure server for backup purposes for 2 years. We also provide free downloads and updates for our purchased customers. Just go to our official website to download the latest version.
What is your refund policy?
ThinkSky supports 30-day Money Back Guarantee to ensure all customers have sufficient time to check whether the products & functions purchased fully meet their needs. All ThinkSky softwares can be tested with a trial download. The trial version offers free with only a few functional limitation. This should help users to determine whether the software works as expect and satisfies purchase demand.
Based on this try-before-purchase system, following circumstances are excluded from our refund guarantee:
1. Do not try the trial version before purchasing our product and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product’s function and results.
2. A customer requires refund with no reason after purchase.
3. A refund request for order exceeds 30 days.
4. Did not receive order confirmation e-mail and license code in time, and didn’t try contact support assistance.
5. A customer has a 'change of mind' after purchase.
1. A refund request due to technical trouble of the purchased product and no available solution has been provided within 15 days. In this case, ThinkSky will refund you if you do not want to wait for a future upgrade or solution.
2. Purchase of the same product twice. In this case, ThinkSky will refund one of the products for you.
3. The customer does not receive their license code and has failed to retrieve the code from the ThinkSky support team.
If you would like a refund, we simply require your request to be sufficiently detailed:
1. What was the primary use of the software?
2. Which steps have been completed in the process and which one failed?
It will help us improving our products. And please mention the Order ID you received.